Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This posting is not a complaint - it is meant to be a request for an OdyClub update of general information. I've only been a member for 2 months but have seen significant growth of your community in that time.

This information once available should probably be posted in the faqs.

What are the best places, url's, web sites to go for odyssey mods. What are the best mods. Some information is available as far as links, however it is limited.

Should I get factory fog lights or go to a custom car store and save $$$$?
Tinting of front windows? What is the average tint on most members windows?
Best place to get a bug deflector? There looks like there are numerous deflectors who has the best quality at cheapest prices.
Wheel well covers?????? should I?

A number of excellent front speaker replacement discussions have occurred and should be posted in faqs.

While our Ody is brand new we'd like to protect the exterior and interior the best we can. How?

Again, I certainly recognize this takes time to add this information, but are any members looking at, I guess what I'm after, an expansion of the faqs and links?

·
Registered
368 Posts
I think every one of your questions has been discussed or answered here before. Check out the archives.

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Again, I certainly recognize this takes time to add this information, but are any members looking at, I guess what I'm after, an expansion of the faqs and links?

Does this mean you're volunteering to help?

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

[This message has been edited by Jim F (edited 10-22-2001).]

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Your question is a little bit too broad. I think what you're seeking is a single place to find the answers to all of your questions. No FAQ, no matter how well put together, is likely to provide it.

Try posting questions about the individual accessories in the appropriate areas and a lot of people here will be glad to help you find the answers.

We all want to know the best (fill in the blank) for our own purposes, but the decision is ultimately going to be yours and only your own research will provide the answer.

I'm sure that any FAQ you or anyone else wants to put together would be a useful tool, though.

------------------
Chuck
Click here for Ody pics, mods and fixes on FotoTime.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Thanks to the moderators and builders of this forum.

I am not sure how I could help the site out since my computer language skills are not that good.

Most of my concerns that I voiced are able to be dealt with via the search function that's available.

I noticed a lot of fantastic information is available through this function and I plan on using it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts