Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My issues are EXACTLY inline with TSB 08-078 plus a few more. Issues include; turn signals do not work, keyless entry does not work, power doors do not work, rear wiper dead but front wiper works at low speed only and headlights work on either setting but only are low beam.. As the TSB stated, I gained access to the C701 connector and blew it dry, unfortunately my issue exists. I also did a battery reset by touching the positive and negative cables together for 15 minutes while the key was turned on. No luck. Currently I am going to leave the battery disconnected overnight and also have a fan "drying" out the rear cargo as there is h2o in the well where the 3rd row seats fold down. We have had a good amount of rain lately. Seeing that the turn signals do not work, a safety hazard, I will probably take the van to the dealership on Wednesday so any help ASAP would be greatly appreciated. If you've had this issue or heard of this issue before, please let me know what fixed it and how much (if you don't mind). Thanks again and Lord Bless

1 - 2 of 2 Posts