Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I recently bought a new 2011 odessey exl. We would like to add dvd player for our oldest child, but dont want anything hoaky. We want it to look and work right. What is the most preffered method of adding one. Do most people go with overhead, or headrest ones. Also what is a good price for unit includeing instalation? Where is a good place to look for purchaceing and haveing them install? Is best buy a good place to start? Thanks for any and all help, as my son is gonna drive me crazy if I dont get something figured out soon!! Thanks Bill

·
Registered
51 Posts
How old is the kid? I got the setup below over a year ago and it proved to be the best decision ever. My daughter is 5 and loves the flexibility of being able to change the discs whenever she wants. Also, I rather have her looking at something at eye level that up on the roof. Finally, I love the flexibility of being able to completely keep it out of sight or transfer it to another car. It also comes in handy at hotels or airplanes. I paid $150 back in 2009.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
How old is the kid? I got the setup below over a year ago and it proved to be the best decision ever. My daughter is 5 and loves the flexibility of being able to change the discs whenever she wants. Also, I rather have her looking at something at eye level that up on the roof. Finally, I love the flexibility of being able to completely keep it out of sight or transfer it to another car. It also comes in handy at hotels or airplanes. I paid $150 back in 2009.

Excellent Idea. I wish I would have gone that rout over the over priced garbage from Honda.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts