Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Just purchased an 07' Touring with 70k miles. With the high amount of miles is there anything you guys would do right away regarding maintenance?

I actually don't have the car yet, it's being shipped from Columbus, Ohio to chicago this weekend. I just want to get a head start (I don't have a maintenance manuel yet).

It was a leased vehicle and it was bought at a Honda Auction, so I would hope that it has been kept up, but I don't want to assume.

Please advise on things you have done or would do in my situation from your experiences. My father and I will do most of the work that we can (he was a mechanic for 30 years, but he's old school and worked primarily on domestic vehicles).

Thanks for any of your suggestions/advice in advance!!!

Have a great upcoming weekend, I'll hopefully be detailing my new family van!!!

Bob Fitz

·
Super Moderator
13,475 Posts
There is no maintenance manual. No maintenance schedule either. All you do is drain/fill the tranny fluid at an interval that you are comfortable with (30K sounds about right) and follow the maintenance minder.

The owner's manuals are online and the links are on the 05+ forum page as a sticky. Read that for the maintenance section. You can change the air filter and the cabin air filter if you desire but I doubt you need anything more than that.

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts