Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife backed into something in my garage and busted the left tail light molding (red plastic part) on the hatch back. Where can I get a replacement part, and any instructions on how to replace it? I have the official service manual, and I looked at the Body, Body/Electrical, and Electrical sections and did not find it there. Thanks!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry I was in a hurry when I posted so I did not do a search. I just did and found similar threads with info on where to get the part. However, I still am looking on how to replace it. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I like Bernardi Honda but Majestic is also good. I think you want the parts lists at http://www.bernardiparts.com/SearchOptions.aspx. After selecting your model use the pull downs to select "electrical, exhaust, heater, fuel" and under that select "Taillight". I think I saw a post that mentioned a youtube video that showed how to take it apart.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I saw the videos, but they're for the fender brake lights. I want to replace the one on rear door (tail gate) left side.

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
Remove the tailgate trim panel on the inside. The lens is held on by 4 mounting nuts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts