Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am planning to replace my stock radio in 2006 EXL and replace it with a DVD Head Unit and I have already bought Pioneer AVH-P3300BT. I bought it from Crutchfield so they are providing the Wire Harness , In-dash Receiver Kit and Antenna Adapter for the unit.

I have searched through several posts and think I need below listed components to complete the installation;

1. Steering Wheel Control Interface : Metra Axxess ASWC or PAC SWI-PS. Has anyone use this with pioneer unit and recommended which one to get? Also with Metra ASWC, would I also need Metra 70-8114 Steering Audio Harness cable?

2. Rear camera : I am thinking of buying Boyo VTK100 or Boyo VTL425. Has anyone installed this in odyssey? Please let me know if you have any other recommendation for backup camera.

3. LCD Monitor : I am thinking of buying Power Acoustik PT-110CM. Has anyone installed this in odyssey? Please let me know if you have any other recommendation for overhead LCD Monitor .

4. Parking brake Relay switch cable

Do you think I will need any other component to complete the installation?

Also I am planning to get the installation done locally, how much this kind of install would cost?

If anyone has a recommendation for installer in Metro West MA please let me know :)

I would really appreciate your help with this.

Thanks,
JB.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,

I am planning to replace my stock radio in 2006 EXL and replace it with a DVD Head Unit and I have already bought Pioneer AVH-P3300BT. I bought it from Crutchfield so they are providing the Wire Harness , In-dash Receiver Kit and Antenna Adapter for the unit.

I have searched through several posts and think I need below listed components to complete the installation;

1. Steering Wheel Control Interface : Metra Axxess ASWC or PAC SWI-PS. Has anyone use this with pioneer unit and recommended which one to get? Also with Metra ASWC, would I also need Metra 70-8114 Steering Audio Harness cable?

2. Rear camera : I am thinking of buying Boyo VTK100 or Boyo VTL425. Has anyone installed this in odyssey? Please let me know if you have any other recommendation for backup camera.

3. LCD Monitor : I am thinking of buying Power Acoustik PT-110CM. Has anyone installed this in odyssey? Please let me know if you have any other recommendation for overhead LCD Monitor .

4. Parking brake Relay switch cable

Do you think I will need any other component to complete the installation?

Also I am planning to get the installation done locally, how much this kind of install would cost?

If anyone has a recommendation for installer in Metro West MA please let me know :)

I would really appreciate your help with this.

Thanks,
JB.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts