Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

We just got our 2011 EX-L with Navi (Polished Metal) and love it! When we went to the Tag Agency, they asked if we got a Honda rebate on it yet. I had read something about it earlier in my research, but then forgot to ask the dealer about it.

Can we still get a rebate from Honda? How do we do that? What kind of rebates did you all get?

Thanks so much!

We have ordered the WT mats, body side moldings, cargo tray, and the splash guards. Is there anything else you'd highly recommend? We are considering the roof rails and crossbars, but aren't sure if that's the best idea or not.

What do you all think?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don't believe there are any rebates... the 0.9%, or whatever deal is going on now for financing is their version of a rebate to you.

Honda Offers:
Honda Cars Offers & Leases Detail - Official Website

I went with similar accessories as you did... but also had the dealer install fog lights ($500) and roof rails ($300?), as I liked the look of both. I did not go with the crossbars.

I also got the two front windows and two smaller triangle windows tinted at about 32% (legal limit in NC). This tint did not darken the interior, and it helps the continuity look from the outside.

Hans
2011 EX-L w/RES
Smokey Topaz/Truffle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts