Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me give you guys (and gals) a hand on this one. Through some snooping and phone calls I found out that Canadian Pacific is the first train that the cars are taken to and assigned a flat car #. Then there are several different lines they can go on depending on what part of the country the van is eventually going to. For instance, my RRP EX was built on 9/17, scheduled for pick-up on 9/18 and the train actually left Alliston the night of 9/19. Canadian Pacific has taken my car to Niagara Falls so that it can be switched to CSX-T railway. That is where it is sitting right now before it heads to Michigan where I live. Pretty inefficient if you ask me. Canadian Pacific has lines into half the Midwest but Honda has contracted differently obviously. So your van will start on Canadian Pacific (you need the flatcar # which they can get from your VIN because you can't track anything by the VIN with them without advanced software)and you can pump them for info. on what line it will ultimately end up on. Hope this helps. My van is probably with one yours that was built on the 18th. I cant't remember who posted that one.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts