Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 honda odyssey
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my discussion is in regards to my 05 once in awhile when I am getting our day started it feels like our vehicle is hesitant to go when we press the gas but it eventually does go it's more of a issue with feeling like it's not getting the gas it needs or maybe a sensor please help is there a sensor I can start looking at or fuse Maybe, it is not all the time this happens and it hasn't left us stranded. It also happens sometimes when we're out of stop and it's time to start going

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hello my discussion is in regards to my 05 once in awhile when I am getting our day started it feels like our vehicle is hesitant to go when we press the gas but it eventually does go it's more of a issue with feeling like it's not getting the gas it needs or maybe a sensor please help is there a sensor I can start looking at or fuse Maybe, it is not all the time this happens and it hasn't left us stranded. It also happens sometimes when we're out of stop and it's time to start going
We would need more info on how it is happening. Does it happen more after it sits or does it happen constantly? Any recent work done to the odyssey? How many miles?

I'm just putting it out their but, I've replaced a couple fuel pressure regulators on these vans in the past year. I would check your fuel pressure. Their could be other reasons but, we will need more info to narrow down what it could be.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2007 honda odyssey
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its has 262000 miles, and it happens often when i come to a complete stop even after driving for a while. I press on the gas and it takes a while to respond

1 - 5 of 5 Posts