Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And would appreciate any and all advice! Thought it better to start here rather than annoying folks in the regular forums!

Anyway, can afford to finance around $12k, but would prefer that to be $10k or less. Seems as though I can get a 2005 for $12k with 80 to 100,000 miles, or a 2004 with similar or less for around 8-10k.

The tranny issues I've read about make me think the former is the safer bet, especially with high miles. Any other options you'd recommend? Any major issues I should look for when buying?

Many thanks, and here's hoping to becoming an owner and active forum member soon!

- Chris

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can't tell you much about them as we are brand new as well. What I can tell you is we bought an 07 EX-L DVD/NAV with 68K for 17K. No damage and it looked perfect -2 or 3 small scratches. That was from a dealership in socal. I was hesitant b/c it seems like high miles, but my wife drives so little that in 2 or 3 years it will be low miles. Anyway, I would think you can get an 06 for the price you are looking for. Good luck! We are really loving ours and we sleep well at night with the decision.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't tell you much about them as we are brand new as well. What I can tell you is we bought an 07 EX-L DVD/NAV with 68K for 17K. No damage and it looked perfect -2 or 3 small scratches. That was from a dealership in socal. I was hesitant b/c it seems like high miles, but my wife drives so little that in 2 or 3 years it will be low miles. Anyway, I would think you can get an 06 for the price you are looking for. Good luck! We are really loving ours and we sleep well at night with the decision.
Sleeping well at night sounds good! I wish my Mazda CX-7 let me do that. Thanks for the thoughts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts