Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my barely used Hidden Hitch and plug in wiring harness that was installed on my 2003 Odyssey for ~3months/4000 miles. We attached a hitch mounted Cargo box for a 2000 mile road trip and it worked great. Rock solid. The hitch should fit any 1999-2012 Odyssey. The harness is plug and play for 1999-2004 but may work with other years if you hard wire to vehicle. Both in excellent condition with no rust, cracks, bends or imperfections. Looks almost brand new except for some minor scratching and rub marks at bolts/attachment points. Harness looks new with no damaged wires or plugs.

Prefer local purchase due to weight and size. I am located in the Western Suburbs of Chicago (60543). I am selling both for $125. Thanks!

Hitch Retail $169.95
Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch Receiver - Custom Fit - Class III - 2" Hidden Hitch Trailer Hitch 87479

Harness Retail $24.95
T-One Vehicle Wiring Harness with 4-Pole Flat Trailer Connector Tow Ready Custom Fit Vehicle Wiring 118336

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be happy to package, wrap it up and drop it off at UPS but I can't cover the shipping cost since it is about 50lbs. Shipping is ~$40. Let me know if you are still interested. thx.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still for sale and.... I'll include free used but in excellent condition splash guards off my 2005 EX-L :) Come and get it!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Racine, WI (about 90 miles north of Chicago). Are you ever in the area where I can meet you to buy this or could we meet half-way? I'm looking for a hitch for my 2002 Odyssey and this sounds workable. Thanksw

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks and I got the lighting unit installed in 5 minutes, but I couldn't get the bolts on the hitch to attach the hitch, so after 30 minutes, I gave up but will have someone with a lift take care of it. Thanks again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts