Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Hillside Honda

1K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  KC5162 
#1 ·
Someone mentioned about Hillside Honda of New York and the saleman named Alfredo. Can you tell me what kind of experience you have with them?

------------------

#2 ·
KC5162
Use Vinny (Vindo) Singh. Alfredo is giving some people $100 off but do not use him. He screwed a neighbor's Accord order thant was damaged and tried to cover it up. Vinny was my salesman mention my name, Sanjeev Phansalkar. Mention that some of his buddies there are giving the $100.00 OFF .At a minimum he should throw in wheel locks or splash guards. They charge MSRP. They give lousy trades even on Hondas.

#3 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 1ODY2NV:
KC5162
Use Vinny (Vindo) Singh. Alfredo is giving some people $100 off but do not use him. He screwed a neighbor's Accord order thant was damaged and tried to cover it up. Vinny was my salesman mention my name, Sanjeev Phansalkar. Mention that some of his buddies there are giving the $100.00 OFF .At a minimum he should throw in wheel locks or splash guards. They charge MSRP. They give lousy trades even on Hondas.
</font>
Thank you for your advice, but I wish I hear from you earlier. When I contacted Hillside Honda, Alfredo was the one who called me and I already ordered a 2002 Odyssey from him. I guess I just have to watch out for his trick. If they charges MSRP, is that good price or not?

#4 ·
Make sure he gives you $100 off.

Mention Joseph Kim's name. He's a member on this site. Alfredo gave him $100.00

I will give you his work number, but not on this site if Alfredo has memory lapse.

Tell him he would get a bad rap if he didn't extend the same courteousy to you.

Then spend your $100 bucks for a cargo ttray, wheel locks, and splash guards on-line at h and a accessories.com

My e-mail is phansals@hotmail.com

#5 ·
Make sure he gives you $100 off.

Mention Joseph Kim's name. He's a member on this site. Alfredo gave him $100.00

I will give you his work number, but not on this site if Alfredo has memory lapse.

Tell him he would get a bad rap if he didn't extend the same courteousy to you.

Then spend your $100 bucks for a cargo ttray, wheel locks, and splash guards on-line at h and a accessories.com

My e-mail is phansals@hotmail.com
</font>

They charges MSRP, is that good price or not?
Is Joseph Kim your friend? When did he buy the car from Alfredo?

------------------

#7 ·
He placed his order 2 weeks ago.
I met him thru this sit...
Power in numbers
</font>
Thank your for your information. I will let you know of my experience with them. Do you mean numbers are power? I hope this will let the saleman know to be honest.

------------------

#8 ·
Hey i think i see my name~
Hi I'm Joseph.
I placed an order about 2 weeks ago with Alfredo D.
He didn't exactly knockoff $100 off MSRP, but he did "promise" me to either get me accesassory for $100 worth or $100 from his own pocket. Think I'll take $100 from him and then shop from this site and install'em myself. If you need more info, drop me an email.

#9 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TYPE S:
Hey i think i see my name~
Hi I'm Joseph.
I placed an order about 2 weeks ago with Alfredo D.
He didn't exactly knockoff $100 off MSRP, but he did "promise" me to either get me accesassory for $100 worth or $100 from his own pocket. Think I'll take $100 from him and then shop from this site and install'em myself. If you need more info, drop me an email.
</font>

Hi Joseph,
This is Ken. It is good to hear from you. It is great that we can share experience about dealers and help each other out. So do you think you got a good deal? Did you shop around before you went to Hillside Honda? I didn't really shop around. Alfredo was the first one who called me back. The other dealers called me much later. Did you order a 2002 Odyssey? Did Alfredo tell you when the car will be ready?

------------------

#10 ·
Hi,
yes I did shop around, "virtually" tho.
Hillside Honda was the only dealer i had actually walked into. But i did my share of work thru phone/email b4 placing an order.
And as far as $$$ goes, i think I'm getting a "fair" deal. What color are you getting?
At first we went with GG but then we changed to SS.
Al told me she should get here within 2 months, so i guess that's b4 november?
Which one are you getting?

Joe

#11 ·
Hi,
Hillside Honda was the only dealer i had actually walked into. But i did my share of work thru phone/email b4 placing an order.
And as far as $$$ goes, i think I'm getting a "fair" deal. What color are you getting?

Joe
</font>
I am getting the EX-L in Redrock Pearl. I was stupid. I didn't even talk price with Al. He said he will call me when the van comes in and we will talk price. I am leasing mine.

------------------

#12 ·
Hi Joe,
Did you hear from Al at Hillside Honda? By the way, did you order the Odyssey from Al? What color?

Hi,

Joe
</font>

------------------

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.