Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Homelink (05 EXL) will work with a Nice Flo1 433mhz transmitter?

We recently got gates installed at the entrance of our subdivision.

I tried everything but I can't get homelink to work. I found out that the key fob transponder has a frequency of 433mhz.

From what I have read Homelink does not work at that frequency. Anyone know of a fix.

And before someone says get a universal transmitter from HD. I want to remond them this isn't my GDO, it the common front gate at our subdivsion.

Thanks in advace for any help you guys can provide.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Does anyone know if Homelink (05 EXL) will work with a Nice Flo1 433mhz transmitter?

We recently got gates installed at the entrance of our subdivision.

I tried everything but I can't get homelink to work. I found out that the key fob transponder has a frequency of 433mhz.

From what I have read Homelink does not work at that frequency. Anyone know of a fix.

And before someone says get a universal transmitter from HD. I want to remond them this isn't my GDO, it the common front gate at our subdivsion.

Thanks in advace for any help you guys can provide.
I would love to know this too. I have an 07 EX-L and have 2 buttons programmed successfully but I want button #3 to work on my parent's neighborhood gates and I tried twice to program with no success. Look forward to finding a cure to this.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well just an update.

I have been unseccesfull. I can't sinc Homelink with our gate opener.

And I know Homelink works because I can get my parents gates opened.

Does anyone know if 2008+ Ody's use the updated version of homelink that covers these frequencies?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Could not get my homelink working with our Apts liftmaster either. Then I thought buying it used it was filled with old codes so I read the instructions how to clear them all and then tried again. Presto, it took the code without issue and has twice the range of my old remote.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Homelink.com Try e-mailing homelink and see if they can help. You will probably get more help than with Honda as Honda just installs the Homelink unit. GDO or gate opener shouldn't make a difference, They both serve the same function.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Could not get my homelink working with our Apts liftmaster either. Then I thought buying it used it was filled with old codes so I read the instructions how to clear them all and then tried again. Presto, it took the code without issue and has twice the range of my old remote.
What did you buy used?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts