Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the heck of it, I've called Honda America customer service in Torrance, CA this morning to see if I could potentially get reimbursment for the purchase of a Honda Approved spare tire. I mentioned about the Class Action Lawsuit Settlement on PAX and the rep says she's not aware of it and that Honda would not reimburse me if I purchased one. I was not surprised because that's the stance they've taken about other issues. I told them that they lost a good customer.

Well, that just reinforced my belief that Honda no longer makes and sells automobiles as far as I'm concerned. How can a company be so arrogant as such I just don't understand.

·
Super Moderator
13,878 Posts
dieseldriver said:
For the heck of it, I've called Honda America customer service in Torrance, CA this morning to see if I could potentially get reimbursment for the purchase of a Honda Approved spare tire. I mentioned about the Class Action Lawsuit Settlement on PAX and the rep says she's not aware of it and that Honda would not reimburse me if I purchased one. I was not surprised because that's the stance they've taken about other issues. I told them that they lost a good customer.

Well, that just reinforced my belief that Honda no longer makes and sells automobiles as far as I'm concerned. How can a company be so arrogant as such I just don't understand.
Well, the period to claim the money for the spare is gone. There's a long thread on the PAX Settlement and anothr on the reimbursement and some who claimed within the stipulated time frame are still waiting for their money.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Honda America's Stance on Spare Tire Purchase Reimbursment

Makes sense, oh well, now most likely have to shell out another $200 or so for the spare... eeeeow.
dvpatel said:
Well, the period to claim the money for the spare is gone. There's a long thread on the PAX Settlement and anothr on the reimbursement and some who claimed within the stipulated time frame are still waiting for their money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts