Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I just happened to look on Amazon for past orders and clicked on DW-1 that I had previously ordered. The current price was about $72 for 6 quarts. Not a bad price but when I scrolled down it showed other sellers had it for $25 so I decided to order it even though I already had enough for a few oil changes. When I added it to the cart the price was suddenly $16.60 (with free Prime shipping)! It was really tempting to change the quantity from 1 to 2 cases but I figured I had a lifetime supply anyway. Sold by Amazon, not a third party, and I'm hoping it is really genuine Honda as the picture shows. Going back to the site a few minutes later and the lowest price is now $66.
Placed on today, January 14
Honda 08200-9008 DW1 Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF - 6 Pack
Automotive
Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC
$16.60

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Must have been a typo. Did they actually sell it to you for $ 16.60 :D
That was the price when I submitted the order. I have heard reports that some people only received 1 bottle for that price. We will see what happens.

·
Registered
2007 Odyssey EX-L
1,902 Posts
I stumbled across this deal on BITOG the other day... apparently the price just randomly drops at times. I haven't been lucky enough to see it yet, but if I do, I'll pick up as many bottles as I can :)

Reactions: WiiMaster

·
Administrator
14,520 Posts
I buy these by the case too. The factory ones come in as 12 bottles to a case. I have never seen a 6 pack case of these.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
From the Q&A for that item:

How many quarts are in this listing? 1 quart is not worth $52 and should be illegal???

Answer:
I got 1 bottle. The review shows many people are getting only 1 bottle. This seller is NOT reliable. Every now and then this price changes to $18 plus tax. I bought it for $18 plus tax which ended up being $20. But when it got delivered, there was only 1 bottle in the box instead of 6 bottles. Look at the reviews. So m… see more

By PetitFrereArmada on December 19, 2021

I'd bet Amazon's term of service reserve the right to correct errors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts