Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my new Honda Touring 2011 for 4 months now, and plan on keeping it a long time, but what with it being a new model year and full of gazillions of electronics, I am going to get the extended warranty.

I heard somewhere you had to purchase in California - is that true - or can I get it anywhere online?

Looking for the 7/80K level. We don't drive much.

Any help, thoughts?

·
Super Moderator
13,638 Posts
Did you try the Warranty Forum? Nothing special with 2011. HondaCare has been the same for years and there's plenty of information in the warranty forum that applies to you 2011 owners.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Honda Care Vehicle Service Contract from Saccucci Honda

I bought mine here the couple weeks ago and got the full warranty papers mailed to me last week. If you have < 5k miles, you qualify for 96 months. Otherwise Honda will only offer you 72 which is why I moved on it right away.
$1299 for 8years/120k miles 0 deductible

It's Hondacare, not some 3rd party Company

·
Registered
506 Posts
One thing to note about Hondacare is there is big margin in it for the dealer so shop around and press them on the price. I seem to remember on our 05 I got 25-30% off on it. i did end up cancelling it though because at the time much of the electronics stuff was excluded (which surprised me being Hondacare) and since it's those electronics that are the big tickets I figured I'd gamble.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts