Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Honda Leather vs Classic Soft Trim

3454 Views 8 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Ken W
Anybody had a chance to visually compare the 2002 Honda factory leather vs.the after market leather offered by Classic Soft Trim? Which looks nicer? Does the Classic look nicer?

I am having a hard time finding an EX with leather and am considering having the leather and heated seat option done by Classic Soft Trim. I understand that the seat heater control is mounted on the seat with the Classic, rather than the door, as in the factory version.

------------------
Rick Ives
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
251 Posts
I would go with the factory one. I have seen several Classic Soft equip Ody and I was not impressed (no offence to owners of had CST done). It could be the installation but the headrest had ridges and the arm rest was very poorly done on all of them.

I do like Katzkin though, they have many, many different colours and they have two tone options.

------------------
Check out our 01 GG EX and 98 Corolla LE, other 02 Odys, and various model cars at http://community.webshots.com/user/ddakrt

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.