Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Bought 2015 Odyssey today in Fort Worth today , with 106,000 Miles , i am new to the vehicle and USA, i ll appreacte if you folks can help me where to do the 100K Miles service for less money , i heard its about 1500- 2000 $ , can i save on buying parts from outside n installing them at Honda Dealership in Fortworth area ?

as i mentioned above , i have no clue if the dealers can be trusted here .

·
Registered
2004 EX-RES
1,082 Posts
Your best bet is to find a good local independent mechanic. Hopefully someone in or near Foth Worth will chime in. Otherwise, I would ask other people where they take their cars or even try searching online for local shops and read some customer reviews. Dealers and a lot of independent shops won't install parts that you supply.

Reactions: ashfaqad

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your best bet is to find a good local independent mechanic. Hopefully someone in or near Foth Worth will chime in. Otherwise, I would ask other people where they take their cars or even try searching online for local shops and read some customer reviews. Dealers and a lot of independent shops won't install parts that you supply.
Thanks for the reply, i will ask around , i am wondering if 100K service at a local workshop will reflect in Carfax report ?

·
Registered
2004 EX-RES
1,082 Posts
Thanks for the reply, i will ask around , i am wondering if 100K service at a local workshop will reflect in Carfax report ?
I do not believe it will show up on carfax but not all dealer visits are reported by Carfax.

Reactions: ashfaqad
1 - 4 of 4 Posts