Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys

i will like to buy bearing for all 4 tires. need help looking for part number!!!
Another question is what other part is compromise with the tire bearing ? and when i make a left or right turn there is a noise. what can this noise be??

·
Registered
447 Posts
It's unlikely all 4 berrings are bad. How many miles (or KM) does the van have?

What kind of noise does it sound like? rattle? clunk? Grinding? clicking?

When does it make this noise?
Low speed? High speed? Over bumps? Once in awhile? All the time?
In the front or back of the van? Only on one side?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Front Bearing Assembly - 44300-S0X-A01
Rear Bearing Assembly (comes with Hub) - 42200-S0X-A52

But before you buy these I can't imagine that all 4 bearings have gone at the same time. I had 250K on my Odyssey when I got rid of it and I don't think the bearings were worthy of replacement. What may seem like bearings could be tires or brake pads or out of round rotors if you have a steering vibration.

Watchman

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a 2000 EX as well. For what its worth, I just had driver side rear bearing replaced in Jan. It was a consistent growling noise above 30 MPH.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It's unlikely all 4 berrings are bad. How many miles (or KM) does the van have? about 190.000

What kind of noise does it sound like? rattle? clunk? Grinding? clicking?n Yes when i turn all the way it sound like a clunk noise.
When does it make this noise?
While doing a hard turn
Low speed? High speed? Over bumps? Once in awhile? All the time?
about bearing yes over 30mph
In the front or back of the van? Only on one side?
i had to replace passenger side bearing because of noise while driving i was told to replace all and now i hear same noise but in the back of the van

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Front Bearing Assembly - 44300-S0X-A01
Rear Bearing Assembly (comes with Hub) - 42200-S0X-A52

But before you buy these I can't imagine that all 4 bearings have gone at the same time. I had 250K on my Odyssey when I got rid of it and I don't think the bearings were worthy of replacement. What may seem like bearings could be tires or brake pads or out of round rotors if you have a steering vibration.

Watchman
I have steering vibration...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts