Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i just want to share something that was bothering me for a while. I have a 2002 ody since 2005. It's been a great comfortable car for my family and me and truly i tried 5 times to change it for something newer but always appear something with the new ones that stopped me from buying it and sell my van. Cabin space, seats that are cushioned as the one i have, simplicity in the technology, spares availability and prices, etc. I can say that i maintained my ody a little bit more than a normal guy, change oil at 3,500 km, time belt kit at 50,000 kms, engine full tuneup every 80,000 kms, and so on. It has 280,000 miles on it and it pours like a cat. But it was starting to look a bit old, so i decided to change something small but so important in an image car.....the rims. So i went for a OEM Honda Civic 2017 rims, since they are the same size as the originals and ooohh boyyy, it looks awesome !!!!!. So, i hope with this people like me that are "in love" with this van can have an option for an elegant but modern upgrade.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Nice...
17"
my wife 2015 Civic EX has the same rims.
make sure the load index on those tires are 108 or above to keep your tread mileage up.

Had the same color 2001 EX, brother drives it now...

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
Reactions: wrangler1

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi, i just want to share something that was bothering me for a while. I have a 2002 ody since 2005. It's been a great comfortable car for my family and me and truly i tried 5 times to change it for something newer but always appear something with the new ones that stopped me from buying it and sell my van. Cabin space, seats that are cushioned as the one i have, simplicity in the technology, spares availability and prices, etc. I can say that i maintained my ody a little bit more than a normal guy, change oil at 3,500 km, time belt kit at 50,000 kms, engine full tuneup every 80,000 kms, and so on. It has 280,000 miles on it and it pours like a cat. But it was starting to look a bit old, so i decided to change something small but so important in an image car.....the rims. So i went for a OEM Honda Civic 2017 rims, since they are the same size as the originals and ooohh boyyy, it looks awesome !!!!!. So, i hope with this people like me that are "in love" with this van can have an option for an elegant but modern upgrade. View attachment 156299
It really looks great and I have really been wanting to do something with mine. I have the steel wheels with hubcaps and the OE replacement caps are not far from the price of some decent wheels like yours. I was just starting to look and I see that wheel in a 16 but not 17, do you happen to have a part number or anything.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, i didn't found the OEM part number for those rims, but you ca look for them as HONDA CIVIC 2017 RIMS 16" Size.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
16 years ago i changed to the 235-60/16 tyres due to a bit higher and wider so my ride is softer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts