Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm an owner of a 2010 odyssey that recently has had its battery replaced, but with doing so I lost power and the ability to use anything on the front dash such as the clock and the radio. I have looked around everywhere with who to contact and where to look for the problem. Any help would be appreciated. I have checked the Radio fuses and they seem to be fine.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Are you saying just the clock and radio dont work or are you saying your whole dash doesn't work? If it's just the clock and the radio you need to put in a special code. Should be in your owner's manual or posted on the inside or outside of the glove box

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you saying just the clock and radio dont work or are you saying your whole dash doesn't work? If it's just the clock and the radio you need to put in a special code. Should be in your owner's manual or posted on the inside or outside of the glove box

The whole thing does not work, I have no option to put in the "CODE" because no power is even going to my radio.

·
Registered
495 Posts
You will have to check more than just the radio fuses. If you have a test light I would start checking other fuses on the driver's side and the passenger side. The passenger side should have some fuses for ones that control the interior lights, doors etc. Check those. They should be 10 or 15 amp fuses

1 - 6 of 6 Posts