Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched numerous posts and I still can't find what I am looking for so hopefully someone will know the answer to my question.

I have a 2003 Odyssey with the Jet-recall done on the tranny. When replacing the Honda OEM ATF filter I read on this forum somewhere that you should also replace an o-ring that is associated with the Honda OEM ATF filter. Please help me locate the actual post which discusses this or perhaps someone might know the actual part number so that I can order the o-ring in conjunction with the Honda OEM ATF filter.

Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
7,656 Posts
Sidct, I think rpedersen is talking about the o-ring on the fitting that slips into the hex-head end of the filter, not the big ATF filter o-ring on the threaded shank end of the ATF filter.

Specifically, I think he means #20 in the above diagram. That would be part # 91301-P7W-003 for $1.50 at Bernardiparts.com.

I have some of these o-rings in my rollaway (that's how I found the p/n) for the next ATF filter change. I bought extras in case I muck up one of the o-rings during replacement.

OF

1 - 3 of 3 Posts