Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Honda OEM or Weathertech Floor mats

Hi ,
Has any one tried Honda OEM All Weather mats?. Why did lot among us end up in Weathertech mats?. I have a 2005 Honda Odyssey EX L so looking for the options .

Here in Canada both the Honda OEM and WeathrTech mats costs the same ( around 220 Dollars).So just Debating between two.

Any comments is much appreciated.
Regards
YeePee

·
Registered
20 Posts
I originally purchased a set of the rubber OEM all season mats & returned them. They didn't provide enough coverage for me...they left many areas of the carpet exposed.

I bought a set of the Weathertech floor liners for all 3 rows and have been very pleased with the fit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I too have just purchased Weather Tech floor liners for my new 2008 EX-L. I have not picked up the van yet but after doing some research on floor mats, Weather Tech seem to be a great choice. Will update this post once I install them.

·
Premium Member
14,606 Posts
My neighbor has a Gen 3 05' Ody with Weathertechs, very good coverage and working well on towards his 4th Chicago Winter.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I installed WT's in my '06 Odyssey for the front and second row since our van didn't have any floor mats when we bought it. I LOVE them. I now don't think about getting into the van with muddy, sandy, or wet shoes. When the mats get nasty I pull them out at the carwash soap them up real good, scrub them with the brush and rinse them off. They look like new after they dry. I think this is one of the best purchases I made for our Ody. I also found Simple Green works awesome to get the deep grime off of the mats. Last thing, they fit PERFECTLY! Great investment for the price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts