Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is Ben from the Honda SuperStore in Lisle.

We just published a new web site recently selling Honda OEM Parts and Honda Accessories at 28% below the true list price.

The site is not meant to be a flashy advertisement, but is instead tailored towards do it yourselfers and Honda enthusiasts like yourselves.

Please check it out and let me know what you think.

HondaSuperStoreParts.com

·
Administrator
14,213 Posts
Hi Ben,

Any reason why you are not using the Honda of Lisle sponsor ID?

·
Administrator
14,213 Posts
No worries Ben.

:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
bkLisle said:
This is for real.

I apologize that I am not using the Prefered Vendor's Sponsor ID, I am working on changing that.

don`t you all have a toll free phone #. ???

nic

·
Registered
23 Posts
power steering fluid

Hi Ben,
Do you guys sell power steering fluid? Maybe I did not navigate well enough. But, I did not see it on your site.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
11 Posts
I need additional wireless headphones for a 2007 Touring do you have a part number?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Request for help in identifying Honda Parts

Ben
I tried visiting the website & cud not identify whether the Valve Cover gasket set for Accord 3.0L V6, comes complete with the Spark plugs stem seals & misc items. Also need you to verify that this kit is suitable for use for J30A honda engine. thk you.

·
Registered
221 Posts
bought engine air filter and cabin filter...

they arrived today.

would have been nice if a tracking number was provided.

i didn't know when to expect them or when to starting freaking out because they disappeared.

thanks!

joel

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just ordered a part for my '04. Will let you know how it goes...So far Chris has been quick to respond to a question I had regarding the piece i ordered

1 - 20 of 22 Posts