Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel sort of bad. I received a call from a woman from Honda of America a couple of days ago whereupon she asked me a battery of questions about my satisfaction with the whole purchase process (using a 1-5 scale, with 5 being the best). I really liked my salesman. He clearly aimed to please as best he could. At the same time, there were a couple of small hitches. So I answered the questions honestly, primarily giving him 5's with a handful of 4's and a 3.
I got a rather dejected call today from my salesman. He asked what sort of problems I had since he had been reemed by Honda. He said that they translated any non-5 score to a 0 and that the incentive pay went bye-bye!
I feel pretty bad. I didn't think much when answering the survey and didn't realize what he stood to lose.
Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do? I would gladly call Honda of America and try to help him out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Unfortunately, I dont think there's anything you can do. My salesrep did well too! The difference is, just before he handed me over the keys, he explained to us how serious Honda is with their customer surveys. He almost begged me to give him the highest possible rating if we feel it is warranted because of the "all or nothing" Honda standards. I even got a phone call from him the next day to ask me if there's anything else he or the dealership could do to make my buying experience "VERY" satisfactory. He also said that a low overall rating will limit the dealership to order high selling Hondas such as the Odysseys for a period of time as a penalty. I understand that you mean well but it is what it is. You win some and you lose some

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ljayweiss:
I feel sort of bad. I received a call from a woman from Honda of America a couple of days ago whereupon she asked me a battery of questions about my satisfaction with the whole purchase process (using a 1-5 scale, with 5 being the best). I really liked my salesman. He clearly aimed to please as best he could. At the same time, there were a couple of small hitches. So I answered the questions honestly, primarily giving him 5's with a handful of 4's and a 3.
I got a rather dejected call today from my salesman. He asked what sort of problems I had since he had been reemed by Honda. He said that they translated any non-5 score to a 0 and that the incentive pay went bye-bye!
I feel pretty bad. I didn't think much when answering the survey and didn't realize what he stood to lose.
Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do? I would gladly call Honda of America and try to help him out.
</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts