Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The recall covers EX-L, Touring and Elite minivans from the 2018 through 2020 model years.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I went in for two other recalls today and this one also popped up. It didn't take long, but they did have to remove an internal (rear) panel to get to the harness.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello everyone,

I just saw this and I'll be driving out of state (vacations) on Sunday, so I'll be unable to schedule with the dealer, so my question is, is there any fuse related to that cable that I can pull of while I'm out so I can have peace of mind during my vacations?

Please let me know.

Also, that maybe will good for other that maybe like cant schedule or go to the dealer in the next days or week.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
719 Posts
Thanks for the pics, I was trying to figure of what type of mini fuse are used so I can buy appropriate create a circuit kit for dash am. Those are low profile mini fuse. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Had mine inspected today. The said everything was fine. Rechecked the recall service bulletin and it was updated today, saying if it looks fine, to add clips to it to hold it place. Will call dealership again tomorrow and see if I can have them do the updated procedure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts