Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a question for the group. We purchased a '02 TW EX-L-RES in November. We have not received the so called "Honda Survey". My wife said she got a call from someone at Honda not sure if it was the dealership we purchased the Ody from and asked her a few questions over the phone. Was this the Honda Survey? Looking for some assistance.. if it was not can I call Honda and get the paper survey to fill out?

Thanks for any suggestions.

'02 TW EXL-RES, fogs, WT Mats, Cargo Tray, Mud Guards, Zaino, 303 and the boys......

·
Registered
192 Posts
As I remember we got a phone call from Honda, and then later got a paper survey. The paper survey came probably a month after we bought the van.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Received my 02' Ody on December. We have not had a phone call from anyone but we did get the Honda survey and we also recieved a survey to fill out directly from our dealer about our dealer (shocked). I am disappointed though I didn't get a call from anyone.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Got both a phone call survey from Honda North Am. and a few days later the written survey.

------------------
'02 Ody EX-L(Mods: still considering options).
'96 Maxima SE(Mods: FSTB, RSTB, RSB, Winter Blizzaks on GXE rims).
'87 Honda mower(No mods).

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I got my 02LX in December, too. We got a phone call, then later a paper survey. The guy administering the phone call questionnaire kept sniffling into the phone, like he had a cold. He even yawned out loud while I was speaking to him! That's quality control for you. Who does Honda hire to do this stuff?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Our Odyssey was delivered 01-08-02 and the survey lady called today.

------------------
Mike Lowary
Freeport, IL

'02 GG EX-L
splash guards, Honda 6 disc in dash CD changer, Honda fog lights, cargo tray, leather steering wheel cover

'96 Honda Accord EX
'01 Honda Goldwing ABS
'96 Honda Helix

1 - 7 of 7 Posts