Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Gillman Honda in Houston to buy some touchup paint. The wife scraped the corner of the rear plastic bumper.
A lady there also wanted paint, but they were out of stock in her color. The clerk told her that if he ordered it, the order would have to be for 3 individual bottles. And, that she would have to buy all three bottles.

You can imagine how stupid this sounded.

She said, "but I only need one".
Clerk said "sorry".

I leaned over a quietly told her:
"Go to another Honda Dealer"

I just don't know anymore!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I had the same problem with Gillman last time and I did go to other dealer like Russel and Smith who told me he was out too, but would order it and did not have to buy all 3. I ended up bought it in McDavid who had it in stock.
That was with my old 99' ody which has not have a decent reverse aid and the wife scratched the back bumper, fortunately it just needed touch-up paint. My current 02' ody has Poron installed and so far so good, no back-up scratch yet.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Does anyone know where to get Rattle-can touch-up paint? I may try to thin the regular stuff and airbrush it. Auto part stores carry some domestic and import colors, but not the Granite Green I need.

------------------
'91 Sentra SE-R
'57 Chevy Belair Sport Coupe.
If at first you don't succeed...so much for skydiving.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey folks, check out the parts suppliers on the "Links" part of this website.

I've ordered a bunch of dealer parts and touch-up paint at VERY reasonable prices.

------------------
ODY in Waiting,
95 Volvo Turbo Wagon,
91 Mitsu GSX
83 Volvo Turbo Wagon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts