Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this letter so I at least wanted to ask y'all here. I own a 2009 odyssey EX-L with 31K miles. It has been great - I got financing through honda which had better financing than any other bank or credit union at the time back in 09. Anyway, can you anyone tell me about this? they said you can bring in your 09 and with the same financing come away with a 2010 odyessey. I am sure that this is not good but before I spend the time researching it - I thought I would ask here.

·
Registered
747 Posts
You don't get something for nothing. You may get the same rate, but will come away with a higher payment or longer term (but also a newer car).

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
It's likely just a dealer promotion. Very common to get folks through the door. I've not seen anything from Honda corporate about special "upgrade" deals.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
skinny2 said:
It's likely just a dealer promotion. Very common to get folks through the door. I've not seen anything from Honda corporate about special "upgrade" deals.
I agree. I get them all the time. I leased my Pilot and the lease is up next month. I am planning on just writing a check to Honda to buy it outright, but it seems every Honda dealer within 50 miles knows I have a lease that is expiring, and they have deemed themselves the "official lease turn in center", where I can upgrade to a new 2011 model with a lower payment. It's Marketing 101.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts