Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it! I'm actually picking up my Red Rock Pearl EX-L-Res tomorrow. I'm thinking about the 7/100/O Honda care warranty. What have people paid for this? I've seen posts where people paid as low as $895. Any help would be appreciated since time is of the essence now. Thanks

·
Registered
234 Posts
$875.00 from Tracy at Alton Blakley. I am getting mine there because my dealers best offer was $975.00. Just E-Mail Tracy McCrystal, Finance Manager at Alton Blakley Honda at [email protected], and she will send you a packet that you can fill out and pay by check or credit card. You can also call her at 800 264-3275.

·
Registered
157 Posts
My understanding is that it is transferable.

·
Registered
14 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by oc2002ody:
I can't believe it! I'm actually picking up my Red Rock Pearl EX-L-Res tomorrow. I'm thinking about the 7/100/O Honda care warranty. What have people paid for this? I've seen posts where people paid as low as $895. Any help would be appreciated since time is of the essence now. Thanks</font>
Paid $850 at Lapointe Honda in Charlotte, my EXL-RES is the first one ordered and delivered to the dealer - I bet the most expensive Ody someone had paid to them, so I got the mercy from the dealer after I mentioned I could get it from the Internet for $890.

BTW, he showed me the Honda book, the invoice price for the warranty is $825, he said he only made $25.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think you can get the same price if your vehicle is less than 1 year old. After that, the price increases.

------------------
Future Owner '02 MB EXL NAV
Current Owner '96 R Dodge GC ES

·
Registered
32 Posts
Picked up my GG EXL RES last night. Only complaint so far is the whine from the roof rack crossbars. DVD system is awsome!!!!!
Good deal, from the dealer, on 7/100000/0 ded warrnaty. $850.00. Business manager said he would match the price for anybody as long as the Oddy was under 24 months old and I believe under 24000 miles!!!!!!!!!!
Steve Larson
1-800-626-3231
[email protected]
[email protected]

$60.00 More for other vehicles still under the factory warranty.

I also saw the Honda book and the dealer cost is $825.00.

[This message has been edited by bt (edited 10-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by bt (edited 10-17-2001).]

·
Registered
564 Posts
Well done. Thanks BT.

------------------
-= Darell =-
2002 Ody EXL-Nav (TW) ordered, and now maybe coming on November 2!
2001 Civic EX

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can't believe it! I'm actually picking up my Red Rock Pearl EX-L-Res tomorrow. I'm thinking about the 7/100/O Honda care warranty. What have people paid for this? I've seen posts where people paid as low as $895. Any help would be appreciated since time is of the essence now. Thanks</font>
I got the 5yr/75k/0 deductible Hondacare warranty for $1080. It looks like I've overpaid. What can I do at this point? I bought into the plan two weeks ago when I toke delivery of my 2002 Odyssey. Can I cancel and buy the Hondacare warranty elsewhere?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I also want to clarify, If I buy my Odyssey in Indiana, could I get the extended warranty from the dealers in California, as quoted here?

·
Registered
478 Posts
I've seen posts where people paid as low as $895. Any help would be appreciated since time is of the essence now. Thanks</font>
I think you can also get a 5 yr/100k warranty for a little less if you drive a lot (like I do!)
Don't feel like you have to get it immediately though; as mentioned here you have some time to purchase it so you can still shop around! I'm going to wait a while before I get the extended warranty (let my bank account recover a little
)

------------------
RRP EX Navi on the way-finally!
Forget world peace-visualize using your turn signal!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jmbrw:
I got the 5yr/75k/0 deductible Hondacare warranty for $1080. It looks like I've overpaid. What can I do at this point? I bought into the plan two weeks ago when I toke delivery of my 2002 Odyssey. Can I cancel and buy the Hondacare warranty elsewhere?</font>
I've read in other posts that you have so many days to cancel and get a full refund, then you can contact another dealer and start over. I got my warranty through the mail from Tracy.

------------------
Lanny
2K1 EX MB

·
Registered
149 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by shareef:
I got a EX today, from stevenson honda in lumberton , NC. the finance manager will sell me 7/100k/ 0 ded for $770.00</font>
Wow that is the best price I have seen on 7/100/0. Shareef can you get us a name and number?

EDIT: IMPORTANT! WAS IT HONDA CARE WARRANTY?

------------------
2002 TW EX
Weathertech interlocking floor and cargo mats.
Honda hood deflector.
Mathing fron window tint.
Mud guards.

[This message has been edited by 2002EXODY (edited 02-15-2002).]

1 - 20 of 36 Posts