Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Excellent. Pretty soon Honda will know as much about these new Odys as we do!

-d

------------------
"Some people say you can't take it with you. I'm taking it with me." - Steve Marin
Future: 2002 EXL-NAV, TW (with RES wanted!)
Current: 2001 Civic EX, silver
Leaving: 2001 V70 T5 - White w/ graphite leather

·
Registered
564 Posts
Hmmm. I see that "Roofline spoiler with integrated LED brake light" is still in the official spec sheet. Wonder why the vans aren't being delivered with them?

- Darell

------------------
"Some people say you can't take it with you. I'm taking it with me." - Steve Marin

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anybody notice the MSRP when you build your NAVI is $29,750 when origional Hondanews site and collegehills honda shows $30,250?

Just the opposite for the problem for the RES configuration. Hummmmm?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Great (finally)! I would have appreciated a few screen shots of the interior colors (couldn't find any, if they exist).

The CD-changer is noticeably absent as an accessory for the RES model. The subwoofer is there but no changer?

Also, over $1k for alloy wheels? Anyone think they're worth **that** much more?

Finally, I see the wood steering wheel but no wood trim packages. Again...????

[This message has been edited by Homer (edited 09-14-2001).]

·
Registered
207 Posts
I apologize for the serial posting but I found the 360 degree views rather disappointing as well as the lack of interior shots of the leathers.

The 360 of the interior was monochromatic and I could not locate a shot of the fern interior anywhere.

Considering I have to order one of these things within the next week or so if I expect to see it before the next ice age, I would have liked to have gotten some sense of the appearance of the fern interior prior to doing so. Chances of actually seeing one at my local dealership in the near future are slim to none.

·
Registered
56 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Homer:
I would have liked to have gotten some sense of the appearance of the fern interior prior to doing so. Chances of actually seeing one at my local dealership in the near future are slim to none.</font>
I have a few pictures of the fern interior at:

click here

------------------
-- Todd

'02 GG Odyssey EX-L

·
Registered
564 Posts
Thanks Todd -

I'd seen your pictures before, but never realized that was Fern. Very nice.

- Darell

------------------

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks Todd!!

Like Darell, I had seen your pictures before but did not realize the color was fern. In fact, the GG exterior completely eluded me and I assumed the interior was quartz!

But, it's VERY nice and, actually, is going to be my first choice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts