Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to recent events at my dealership I have decided that it is in my families best interest that I resign from the Honda dealer I have worked at for nearly 8 years. I want to thank everyone that purchased Honda Care from me over the years. I wish all of you all the best!!

·
Super Moderator
13,638 Posts
Sorry that what ever the problems were it came down to you having to resign. At some point, there comes a time in one's life where one reaches a tolerance threshold and has to move on.

Hope you find another place of work soon Tom. Do stop by once in a while and I hope you can get to work at another Honda dealer so that you can continue to hang out here more. Good luck. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry that what ever the problems were it came down to you having to resign. At some point, there comes a time in one's life where one reaches a tolerance threshold and has to move on.

Hope you find another place of work soon Tom. Do stop by once in a while and I hope you can get to work at another Honda dealer so that you can continue to hang out here more. Good luck. :)
With my above average skills and knowledge I was able to find another Finance Manager position quickly with a high volume Toyota dealership in the local area. I will still stop in from time to time and do my best to answer any questions I can. I can't thank you enough dvpatel for your kind words and compliments throughout my tenure on this forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was is due to the fact that the dealership you "worked" at (weren't you there today?) advertises a Honda car as certified on the internet, but then want to charge you $600 to "register your name" with Honda for the certified warranty?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts