Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received this email on 12/22 about hondacentralpart pricing special at 33% off instead of the usual 25% off.

I can't verify right now if there has been a price change, so reply back to this posting with your findings.

Subject: All Honda accessories in our catalog at 33% off!
Date: December 22, 2006 6:35:21 PM PST
To: [email protected]

December 22, 2006

6:34pm

To all our customers,

All Honda accessories in our catalog at 33% off!

Join us for our "too late to ship" sale. Every one of our Genuine Honda accessories in our accessory catalog are 33% off!

Even our shipping prices have been reduced because we're tired after the holiday rush and there's no way we're shipping anything other than UPS ground.

Take a look...

http://www.hondacentralparts.com

Happy Holidays and thanks again for a great year.

The crew @

Honda Central Parts

If you do not want to receive any more announcements from us, click the URL below. Remove me

·
Registered
792 Posts
I looked and it appears the accessories are indeed 33% off of Honda MSRP... the 'catch', if you can call it that, is what is considered an accessory vs. what they consider 'parts' (either mechanical or body parts) or maintenance items... but if someone is in the market for a bug deflector, fog lights to add to their LX/EX/EX-L, splash guards, all season floor mats, etc. it looks like a great deal while it lasts.

And on the side, their parts prices at 25% off MSRP is still a good deal, too, right at or better than what I've seen at BernardiParts.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I didn't see the third row sunshade there. Are they missing anything else? I did see the wheel locks. That's the other thing I can remember wanting off the top of my head.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Neil P said:
I didn't see the third row sunshade there. Are they missing anything else? I did see the wheel locks. That's the other thing I can remember wanting off the top of my head.
Did you look for it by part number? The third row sunshades are on their site, just under what they call their "OEM" parts catalog, vs. their 'accessory' catalog. Only the items in the 'accessory' catalog were at the 33% savings. I referred to this multi-catalog thing in my first post.

3rd row sunshades for the '05+ are Honda p/n 08R12-SHJ-100

But everything is back to their standard 25% off MSRP now, including the 'accessories', so looks like the big savings is over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts