Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered from them. I talked to Amy. I bought:

Cargo net - 32.76
Splash guard - 55.80
Cross bars EX - 83.20
Cargo Tray - 56.78
Leather steering wheel cover - 36.50
3 headphones for RES - 21.50 ea
Fog lights (round) - 175.50 (that's right)

Plus Free shipping!!! It will ship 5 - 7 days UPS. Don't order by internet. Call. Some of their prices are wrong on the net. Amy price matched for me from other Honda part dealers. I am such a bargain shopper anyway.

MMCDT

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Llarry,

What suprise are you talking about? Have you had terrible experience with them? I've placed my order but it won't ship until tommorrow afternoon because they only had 2 headphones in stock instead of 3.

I don't like suprises!!

MMCDT

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
The only thing I've ordered from them is the cargo tray.

I personally prefer HandA.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I've been very pleased in my dealings with hondapartsforyou: good prices, good service, pleasant to deal with.

Mel

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have ordered from both and have been pleased with both. Being on the East Coast, hondaparts4you orders have come in 2-3 days. That, plus the free shipping, have been bonuses for me.

As for the surprise, I have not had any.

Just my $0.015 worth--not quite $0.02 worth.

Jeff

------------------
Jeff

'01 SS EX
Cassette, Rosen Video System, Fog Lights, Splash Guards
Full Nose Mask

See photos at:
http://www.fototime.com/inv/B5EC5C7BC6CFA07

·
Registered
192 Posts
I can only imagine that the suprise that was referred to is a keychain that they seem to include in orders.

I've ordered oil filters and an air filter from them. Easy ordering. Best prices on those two items. Delivered on time, no hassles. They always get back to me quickly on emails, and always are great on the phone.

I think we have at least 2 good sources for our parts needs.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have ordered cargo tray, mud guards, leather steering wheel cover, air deflector from Hondaparts4you. I am very pleased with the service, best price so far, shipments arrived as quoted.

------------------
2002 EX-L with cargo tray, mud guard, air deflector, leather steering wheel cover, WeatherTech mats.

·
Registered
329 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by turnipgreen:
I can only imagine that the suprise that was referred to is a keychain that they seem to include in orders.
</font>
I got a T-shirt w/ my cargo mat!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got my shipping track order. It's expected to arrive here in Dallas on Feb 4. I hope I get a T-shirt rather than a key chain.

Thanks for making me feel more confident!!

Hdinh,

Where did you buy yours? I'm getting mine from Frank Kent in Fort Worth because they had RRP EXL-RES coming the earliest (this Friday). It was at Alliance yesterday. Seller said that it should arrive at their location tommorrow but we can't drive over to get it until Friday. Also what credit union did you use for your low interest rate?

MMCD

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by vquan:
I ordered from them twice and received only the items I ordered. Boy do I feel left out.</font>
Same here. I want some free stuff.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

·
Registered
33 Posts
I placed an order with Hondaparts4U yesterday. They were real pleasant and the free shipping made the parts effectively cheaper than going with HandA.

·
Registered
58 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ljayweiss:
I placed an order with Hondaparts4U yesterday. They were real pleasant and the free shipping made the parts effectively cheaper than going with HandA.</font>
I compared them both on prices for front struts and rear shocks for my 99EX. Numbers are as follows:

Front Struts: H&A/HP4U: $74.76/$80.99

Rear Shocks: H&A/HP4U: $75.49/$81.78

Shipping: H&A/HP4U: $7.85/0

H&A wins this one by about $16.00.

I gave Trevor the order, but with strong misgivings because of his seeming inability or lack of desire to followup requests which require a response. It's a shame, because he's always been a good supplier in the past. DUTCH

·
Registered
255 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DUTCH:
I gave Trevor the order, but with strong misgivings because of his seeming inability or lack of desire to followup requests which require a response. It's a shame, because he's always been a good supplier in the past. DUTCH</font>
Good luck - I hope you get your order; I never got mine. At least they didn't bill my credit card.

·
Registered
58 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by groupset:
Good luck - I hope you get your order; I never got mine. At least they didn't bill my credit card.

</font>
If I don't see anything on my card statement by Tu or We, I know where he works. A call to the dealership and the parts manager may stir some things up.

He's always been prompt and reliable. However, for the past couple or three months, it always takes at least 2 e-mails or more to get a response out of him. I wonder if he's sick. DUTCH

·
Registered
329 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jim F:
Same here. I want some free stuff.

</font>
I wouldn't worry about it. The shirt they sent me was too small (a large), so it's my wife's now!

·
Registered
15 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MMCD:
I got my shipping track order. It's expected to arrive here in Dallas on Feb 4. I hope I get a T-shirt rather than a key chain.

Thanks for making me feel more confident!!

Hdinh,

Where did you buy yours? I'm getting mine from Frank Kent in Fort Worth because they had RRP EXL-RES coming the earliest (this Friday). It was at Alliance yesterday. Seller said that it should arrive at their location tommorrow but we can't drive over to get it until Friday. Also what credit union did you use for your low interest rate?

MMCD

</font>
I got mine from David McDavid Honda in Irving for MSRP less $500. Originally, I was approved for %5.5 loan with my Credit Union, but the David McDavid Fiance Manger beat that rate by %0.25 financing through Vought Heritage Community Credit Union.

------------------
2002 EX-L with cargo tray, mud guard, air deflector, leather steering wheel cover, WeatherTech mats.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got 2 funky Honda Key chains. I guess I did not spend enough to get the T-shirt.

Haven't been able to install my splash guards, steering wheel cover, and crossbars due to the snow here in Dallas. Fog lights will be installed by a Honda dealer where I always took my CRV for oil changes and maintenance. Labor hours is 1.5 @ $80/hr.

MMCDT

1 - 19 of 19 Posts