Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New owner of a 2016 SE as of yesterday. Needed to drive 4.5 hours to pick her up and it's been a great vehicle. I thought I did a great job in inspecting everything but noticed I forgot to check the vacuum tools. Unfortunately they're not present and having a difficult time finding the part numbers for the crevice tool and gulper. Does anyone know where I might be able to find these 2 accessories?

-Cheeers!

ra1nman

·
Registered
150 Posts
You can find OEM Honda part numbers on the official Honda website for that purpose: https://estore.honda.com/honda/parts/select-your-honda.asp

They are listed on the Honda parts lookup in an odd place. Under the "Interior / Bumper" group, under the "Side Lining (2)" section - not under "Vacuum" where you would expect it.

The upholstery/carpet tool is "Tool A, Vacuum, Part Number: 84915-TK8-A01"

The crevice tool is "Tool B, Vacuum, Part Number: 84919-TK8-A01"

While you are there, take out the canister and make sure the bag is good/clean and the filter is clean too. Might as well start from a clean slate. Collection bag: 84909-TK8-A01 Filter: 84905-TK8-A01

Those bags and filters are also available as ShopVac part numbers for less. Bags: 2940380, Filters: 9154500

-Charlie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phatty, thank you for the detailed reply. I had trouble finding an exploited diagram of the cargo area and what you had was perfect. I've been checking out the sub forum and picking up and some great information.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tip, although I ended up going through Conicelli. I remember shopping with them when I had my 94' Accord. Feel nostalgic as that was the last Honda I owned before picking up the Odyssey.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts