Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Sareef, I did some research and have talked to Michelle at Stevenson-Lumberton Honda in NC and have gotten us better pricing then Tracy's offering.

Word of warning, Michelle is not net saavy so calling her is the only option now. She said she will be learning to use e-mail etc.

She also wanted to clarify Sareef's post was incorrect about pricing on Honda Care. He confused the Honda Care warranty pricing with a 3rd party warranty.

Here is the pricing I have her quoting for us.

Odyssey:

7/100,000/0 $865
6/100,000/0 $735
5/100,000/0 $635
7/75,000/0 $645
6/75,000/0 $605
5/75,000/0 $545
5/60,000/0 $459
4/60,000/0 $399

No surchage for vehicles under 24 month/24,000 miles.

Surcharges for vehicles between 24 months/24,000 miles and 36 months/36,000 miles is $60.

Surcharges for vehicles between 36 months/36,000 miles and 42 months/42,000 miles is $160.

I thought it was peculiar that Tracy is charging surcharges after the 12/12k miles and Michelle does not. When I asked Michelle about if she was sure about the surcharges, she said she is reading it directly from the Honda Care book for surcharges.

My impression is she was very forthright with information when I asked her a question.

If you want to ask speak to Michelle you can contact her at:

800-849-9871 or 910-739-9871
http://www.motorplace.com/stevenson-hm/

From Florida, I couldn't use the toll free number so I had to call at my expense but it is worth it if the Ody Club can save some $$

They are in a rural area so they tend to have Odysseys sit on the lot if anyone is interested. There was a mesa beige EX Ody available last time I checked.

Thank God for capitalism and bargaining
I couldn't get any breaks off my Ody MSRP but at least I can save on the warranty!

P.S. to see my old post with Tracy's pricing click ---> http://www.odyclub.com/ubb/Forum14/HTML/000043.html

Again thanks Sareef for letting us know about Michelle.

------------------
2002 TW EX
Weathertech interlocking floor and cargo mats.
Honda hood deflector.
Matching front window tint.
Mud guards.

[This message has been edited by 2002EXODY (edited 03-06-2002).]

·
Registered
47 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PINODY:
maybe Michele and Tracy's info. should be put on the bottom of our pick-up Ody checklist!</font>
PINODY,
Good idea....I learned about Tracy's great pricing by just sifting through all the Warranty postings. Would be simpler and more helpful to have the info on the Ody checklist. I did get a package from Tracy...got it way ahead of buying our Ody (just got our Ody recently)but didn't get it from Tracy because the dealer matched her price. The info regarding Tracy's HCP pricing made the difference for us getting the plan from the dealer for $875.vx$l600. Whew..I love this ODYCLUB site.
Schnauzer

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like a good idea to me Pinody. What do you think Jim?

------------------
2002 TW EX
Weathertech interlocking floor and cargo mats.
Honda hood deflector.
Matching front window tint.
Mud guards.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dumb newbie question. Where is the Ody pickup checklist? I am picking it up Sat and would love to take it with.

And yes, I would like to see the lowcost warranty possibilities added to it.

[This message has been edited by The Van Man (edited 03-06-2002).]

·
Registered
81 Posts
Try this, it's from the "links" section:

http://www.1netweb.com/checklist.htm

Good luck with your van, make sure you check the paint in sunlight (if it's inside under indoor lighting).

Scott

·
Registered
174 Posts
My wife and I are going to invest in the Hondacare warrenty as soon as our tax return comes in.

I thought I saw a price for less than $865 somewhere around here before... maybe that wasn't a Hondacare though.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Car2ns said:
My wife and I are going to invest in the Hondacare warrenty as soon as our tax return comes in.

I thought I saw a price for less than $865 somewhere around here before... maybe that wasn't a Hondacare though.
Only post i saw for less than $865 was for $50 deductable or less than 7/100,000/0, like 6/100,000/0. there where some 3rd party warranty for less. i been saving every post that had low Honda warranty on this site and the only one i have is Michelle at Stevenson-Lumberton Honda in NC and Tracy Dalton, at Alton Blakely Honda in KY. Phone (800) 264-3275 or [email protected]

·
Registered
883 Posts
2002EXODY said:
Bump for new members.
Rather than bumping this occasionally for new members, can we make it 'sticky' so it will stay at the top? And maybe rename it "Best HondaCare prices"? It would be a benefit to new members.

·
Registered
579 Posts
My brother is looking for a 2002 CR-V EX with automatic trans., which will fit perfect for him with his 3 person family size. We are interesting of knowing the information on the extended warrantee rate and the interest rate for the CR-V. I know everyone in here is very helpful and knowledgeable with the Honda products. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Could someone edit and add this to the sticky up top so we can keep these posts together? Also could you remove Michelle from Stevenson Honda since she is not very responsive to Internet sales of warranties.

I talked to Ron Hollier at Dick Brooks Honda today and he said he would match any posted price by other dealerships for Honda Care.

His number is 800-936-9090. Another avenue for anyone who isn't getting fast enough response.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts