Registered
739 Posts

·
Administrator
14,556 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Did you already have one burn out? Or are you just changing the color?
I was thinking the same thing, you must have bought it the day they arrived at dealers back in September and driven it very heavily. At least I would hope you did, or else Honda's using cheap parts. I used my factory headlight bulbs rather heavily (95% of all driving time) and they all burnt out around 35K.

·
Registered
196 Posts
OEM bulbs

I was thinking the same thing, you must have bought it the day they arrived at dealers back in September and driven it very heavily. At least I would hope you did, or else Honda's using cheap parts. I used my factory headlight bulbs rather heavily (95% of all driving time) and they all burnt out around 35K.
Not sure of prior generations, but the 2011 Odyssey OEM bulbs for halogen low-beams and fog-lights are Stanleys H11, seemingly a Thai company (http://www.thaistanley.com/). I've never heard of them before.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So, did you try page 629 of your owner's manual as striker suggested?
I tried but had some difficulty. Manual on my 2010 Ody Touring only goes up to page 511.

The fog light change is on page 440.

Mine's a (built for) Canada model but the manual SEEMS to be universal for Canada/US.

NOTE: Bulb type apparently changed from an H8 to an H11 in 2009 so the manual and process may have changed then as well.

·
Administrator
14,556 Posts
I tried but had some difficulty. Manual on my 2010 Ody Touring only goes up to page 511.

The fog light change is on page 440.
There's an explanation for that. You're in a completely wrong generation of the oddy as this is the 4th generation forum. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts