Honda Odyssey Forum banner

hotboxnody:1997 honda odyssey f20b from Illinois

395 7
F20b odyssey full 5 speed swap in progress!!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Vehicle

Automotive parking light Grille Hood Vehicle Automotive tire
Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate
Automotive parking light Grille Hood Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Sweet! :love:
It's a shame about the rust on your rear fender and tailgate. On my '96 I swapped in a Civic moonroof (among other things)!
BTW- you can click on the 3 dots in the upper right of your post(s) and click Edit to modify your posts. You seem to have a few duplicate pics!
I also like the 50's Chevy lurking in the background!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet! :love:
It's a shame about the rust on your rear fender and tailgate. On my '96 I swapped in a Civic moonroof (among other things)!
BTW- you can click on the 3 dots in the upper right of your post(s) and click Edit to modify your posts. You seem to have a few duplicate pics!
I also like the 50's Chevy lurking in the background!

Haha thanks man it's a 53 chevy sedan. I haven't been on a forum like 6 yrs haha. Yes chicago blows with winter and salt haha. Spring time full body work.i swpped my brothers db1 4 door Integra sunroof in the van. Was like first mod I did back in 2013 haha.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
I missed that! Saw the white sunroof in the intro section post, and now I see the moonroof!:giggle:(y)

·
Registered
1995 RA2 MUGEN Honda Odyssey
2 Posts
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

Automotive parking light Car Tire Automotive side marker light Wheel

I'm really interested in what all has went into this project, is it running? Was your van obd1? What distributor and wiring harness are you running?

I have a 1995 RA2 AWD Odyssey with the F22b and automatic transmission currently.

I am interested in swapping it out from a DOHC VTEC engine at some point. I know I can get it to bolt up and all that easy. As far as wiring and ecu goes I want to know before I start.

Here are some photos :)
Car Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
That's a nice looking ride! I like the bumper treatment and the fogs.:cool:
Your '95 is the last with OBD-, '96 and later are all OBD-2. Search through this section, there are lots of threads on engine swap/manual conversion.
by the way, your VIN will show RA1. The RA2 was AWD and only available in Japan.:giggle:

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Oh, well that's different and most excellent! Love the wood trim!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts