• Link from another Odyssey group

Votes: 76 5.7%
  • A dealer told me about OdyClub

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • Some fanatical Ody owner on the street

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • I work for Honda and I'm not even suppose to be here

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (please post a reply and describe)

Votes: 62 4.7%
  • Referred by OdyClub member

Votes: 25 1.9%

• Total voters
141 - 160 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I used the google, looking for info regarding Odyssey transmission issues. Great site.

·
Registered
523 Posts
found this site thru a search engine. must say that it is one of the best car/truck/van or what ever forums i have ever seen.
very well laid out by catagory and plenty of knowledge availlable from the posters. there is also plenty of drama and humor from the likes of wild willy, egads, and new dad, to mention a few.
i wish i could find a forum like this for my accord that was as good.
i have recieved plenty of advice from the posters concerning trouble shooting, TSB's and DIY tech info including some very smart and helpfull mods. i subscribed after purchasing a 2004 ody and i appreciate the info and help from everyone.
dam good site

·
Registered
792 Posts
Re: My Question about

I have a question.
iijiivei
Admin and Moderators are somewhat missing in action as of late... but if you have a question, just ask. There are many knowledgeable people here...

I recommend posting your question in whatever section is appropriate for the topic, or in the 'Introduce yourself' section, rather than posting twice that you have a question in 2 different places... ;)

And welcome, from Alaska to you in Nepal, to Odyclub.:) How did you hear about us?

·
Super Moderator
13,542 Posts
Re: Re: My Question about

Reinhold said:
Admin and Moderators are somewhat missing in action as of late... but if you have a question, just ask. There are many knowledgeable people here...

I recommend posting your question in whatever section is appropriate for the topic, or in the 'Introduce yourself' section, rather than posting twice that you have a question in 2 different places... ;)

And welcome, from Alaska to you in Nepal, to Odyclub.:) How did you hear about us?
There are no Odys in Nepal. He posted the same thing here and in two new threads. He is a spammer.

:)

·
Registered
120 Posts
First time I found this site I had searched for "high pitched whine Honda Odyssey"

At the time there were maybe two posts about it but one sticks in my mind that I laugh about every time I think of it. Someone had complained about the transmission whine to their Honda service department who claimed to not hear the noise, they mentioned the reps name as being Helen Keller.

Oops, it was on Yahoo, but funny just the same:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/hondaodyssey/message/3749

·
Registered
9 Posts
Heard of it day of or day after I bought my first 95 ody. Kids dad showed me pictures of fixed up ones. Our family have always been into hondas and datsun 510's. I have been looking though here for a while now. Like the pictures I come accross and makes me think of what I can do. Only problem is I have never came accross anyone from the Tacoma area. This summer we are going to a Datsun meet in Oregon or Cali area but would love to go to an Ody meet.

Well C ya around.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I found ODYCLUB searching on how to fix the light for the clock. I have found this site to be so beneficial.

141 - 160 of 194 Posts