• Link from another Odyssey group

Votes: 76 5.7%
  • A dealer told me about OdyClub

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • Some fanatical Ody owner on the street

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • I work for Honda and I'm not even suppose to be here

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (please post a reply and describe)

Votes: 62 4.7%
  • Referred by OdyClub member

Votes: 25 1.9%

• Total voters
161 - 180 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Nah, just wandering around, then google for some :stupid: then BAM :D found this very benefitcial site here ;) and glad to be apart of. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in the market for a van and have narrowed it down to a few different models, the odyssey being one of them. We will most likely end up with an older odyssey.

I always like to go and join the forums of vehicles I'm looking at to find common problems, things to look out for etc while I'm car shopping. I'm glad I came here because I've been reading a ton about the transmission issues and I'll be more educated when it comes time to start negotiating a purchase.

I'm actively looking and hoping to find a good deal and buy one within the next three weeks or so. We currently have an 05 Scion xB which we LOVE, but child number 3 is on the way and we need more room!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Found this foum because i blonged to a forum for Astro vans. I loved the forum but the van was a abortion. I really enjoy forums so I hit google and found this one.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Googled about sliding door problem. This site came up but gave me heck trying to register. After reading the feedback section was able to complete the registration.

Lots of knowledge here and hope the admin probs don't cause that to be lost.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just from what I read in the feedback forum, that spammers were taking over due to an absentee owner and lack of moderators.

It seemed like the site may be in danger of losing members and all this info if our owner didn't do something.

I guess there are now 2 dedicated moderators working hard to keep up with probs.

This is just what I gathered from the feedback section. I'm hoping this forum continues to help for many years to come and glad to be a member.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had a Jeep Patriot for which I was a member of a forum of Pats. Yesterday, when I traded in my Pat I searched for a Odessy forum and here I am. I am not a mechanic. I pay people to be mechanics and install things so I cannot be depended on for much advise but I will do my best to be a contributing member. I do enjoy the stories people have to write and learning things about my new cool ride.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just love Honda lol. i found the site by looking for a picture of the rear brake line out. I also love my FREE Odyssey and have a lot of plans for it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Found this forum by accident.

·
Registered
2 Posts
was watching excellent utube video re fixing ody doors, by danygerous33 and in his credits he referred to this site. Struggled with registration (5 tries) but finally here. Whew. Haven't attempted any fixes yet, but was emboldened by his video, so ordered one new roller assembly to give it a try. Dealer quoted $800 for two doors. Since our 2000 Ody has !40k miles on it, not much interest in paying $800 for better closing doors. OTOH, if $140 and some time will fix them, that would be great. Right now it takes 2 people to close one door. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow, bringing this back to life as I was browsing. I found the Odyclub previously by discussions on another forum. Members of the other forum were intimate with Odyclub so I decided to try it out. Lots of info to be found here.

161 - 180 of 194 Posts