• Link from another Odyssey group

Votes: 76 5.7%
  • A dealer told me about OdyClub

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • Some fanatical Ody owner on the street

Votes: 5 0.4%
  • I work for Honda and I'm not even suppose to be here

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Other (please post a reply and describe)

Votes: 62 4.7%
  • Referred by OdyClub member

Votes: 25 1.9%

How did you hear about OdyClub.com?

81K views 194 replies 167 participants last post by  OEDRO Car Part 
#1 ·
#179 ·
was watching excellent utube video re fixing ody doors, by danygerous33 and in his credits he referred to this site. Struggled with registration (5 tries) but finally here. Whew. Haven't attempted any fixes yet, but was emboldened by his video, so ordered one new roller assembly to give it a try. Dealer quoted $800 for two doors. Since our 2000 Ody has !40k miles on it, not much interest in paying $800 for better closing doors. OTOH, if $140 and some time will fix them, that would be great. Right now it takes 2 people to close one door. :)

#180 ·
Wow, bringing this back to life as I was browsing. I found the Odyclub previously by discussions on another forum. Members of the other forum were intimate with Odyclub so I decided to try it out. Lots of info to be found here.

#183 ·
Well, not everyone is going to have the nighmareish ownership experience that I did.....Best thing about that van was this forum....Still one of the best......if not the best as far as information goes.

Now the Quest has been flawless......their forms...I gave up....there is nothing.....7-8 months between posts......:( I don't miss the Honda...but I do miss the forum

#184 ·
Google search is how I came across this forum. Just dived-in :)!

#194 ·
Found you in December 2019 bc our first, only & favorite Ody needs new struts and soon due for timing belt/spark plugs and learning how many more thousand miles this sweet '03 ride may go above 196,000. Googled "how many miles honda odyssey" Great site!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.