Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 EX-L Navi. I have a decent quantity of CD's stored on the HDD. I would like to produce an inventory of the titles currently on the HDD so I do not duplicate CD's that are already there.

Is there any way to get the HDD to tell me the titles of the CD's I have stored? I do have a few CD's that do not have titles, somehow even after receiving the "Title information has been read" message, they do not have titles. They are most likely copied CD's. I am planning to try a Grace Notes update to see if an update will fix that issue.

20 - 20 Hindsight says I should have been more organized when I originally entered the CD's. I was like a kid with a new toy. Now I have to pay the price. I just need some help on developing a way to do it, if there is a way.

Now when I read in a new CD I make a Sharpie mark on it so I know it is on the HDD. Too soon old; too late smart!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have a 2013 EX-L Navi. I have a decent quantity of CD's stored on the HDD. I would like to produce an inventory of the titles currently on the HDD so I do not duplicate CD's that are already there.

Is there any way to get the HDD to tell me the titles of the CD's I have stored? I do have a few CD's that do not have titles, somehow even after receiving the "Title information has been read" message, they do not have titles. They are most likely copied CD's. I am planning to try a Grace Notes update to see if an update will fix that issue.

20 - 20 Hindsight says I should have been more organized when I originally entered the CD's. I was like a kid with a new toy. Now I have to pay the price. I just need some help on developing a way to do it, if there is a way.

Now when I read in a new CD I make a Sharpie mark on it so I know it is on the HDD. Too soon old; too late smart!!
I am not aware of a way to do this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Somehow, you need to do it manually to list all the CD titles.
Thank you for the reply. You confirmed what I expected the answer was gong to be. I was hoping that I was wrong, that someone smarter than I had figured it out. It is not the biggest problem in my world so I will somehow manage to get by.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts