Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my second Odyssey and the 2008 allowed you to turn off the turn by turn voice help. "Turn right in at the in 1/4 mile" I can't seem to figure out how to do this on the 2011 model. I find the voice help annoying and would like to turn it off completely.

The dealer service department did not know how and could not find it.

Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
I couldn't find anything directly related to voice guidance either. You could try the Interface Dial Feedback setting, however. Page 90 of the Navigation Manual. This turns on/off the voice when selecting options in the menus. Maybe it will turn off the voice guidance, too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Turn by turn voice navigation

I couldn't find anything directly related to voice guidance either. You could try the Interface Dial Feedback setting, however. Page 90 of the Navigation Manual. This turns on/off the voice when selecting options in the menus. Maybe it will turn off the voice guidance, too.
I tried that but it has no effect on the turn by turn navigation. Thanks for the suggestion.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Why not turn the volume down all the way? You should still turn off the voice confirmation for other actions (temp/radio/etc) for the action to happen faster.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts