Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a few years already I have been using Simply Auto for android, not sure if there is actually an OS version. But great app to keep track of everything done to the Ody + two other vehicles (CX-5 and Mazda 3). I have the paid version that lets me backup the info into my phone or google drive + some other stuff.

Before I had a word document (per car) with milage, date and service done. I'm not part neither receiving anything from the app creator, just wanted to share my two cents.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I'm still old school using the maintenance log that came with the van. I long ago ran out of pages so I scanned a blank page and print more pages as needed. Your post made me contemplate going digital, but I'll admit old habits are hard to break lol.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I keep track on a spread sheet and also log into the Honda owners site and Toyota Owners site for my Venza, but do like that app you shared. Looks nice and like that you can upload pictures of receipts and such. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was using a Word file before, but sometimes I would forget to add a service and stuff (back then when I only had one car). Then my wife, then my parents car. I had to simplify the whole system...the app is really cool. Not only that, but the info is saved on the cloud. I know it has more features but haven't play with it.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I keep track on a spread sheet and also log into the Honda owners site and Toyota Owners site for my Venza, but do like that app you shared. Looks nice and like that you can upload pictures of receipts and such. Thanks for sharing.
Didn't know we had an honda log site jejej yeah the saving receipt or images is a nice option. For my parents car that got the battery replaced recently I uploaded the warranty receipt to the app as well to my email in case of a claim with the 3 years warranty.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The "Fuelly" App on my phone. It also tracks fuel mileage, got my best (29.0mpg) last month on my "CA to TX" trip between El Paso and Midland.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just keep a pocket size notebook in the pouch with the owner's guide and log maintenance in that. Any warranty info for things like tires or brakes goes in the pouch too.

·
Registered
146 Posts
A file folder with all receipts works wonders as well. It will also help you to sell your car. When purchasing a used car that folder with ALL receipts can (and will) show you if it is a well maintained car or if you should walk.-Old school solution.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Last car I sold (01 Sentra SE) I gave the guy a print out of my word file. (y)

Reactions: robertwards

·
Registered
2006 Honda Odyssey (EX)
553 Posts
I scan all my maintenance receipts/invoices and keep them in a separate folder for each car. Haven't had to sell a car yet but if the time arises it'll probably be helpful.

Reactions: kaimanson
1 - 10 of 10 Posts