Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here had experience w/ claiming extended warranty from Honda Care? The reason I am asking is becoz I currently have extended warranty through Hendrick Automotive group. My Honda Dealer only deals w/ this group. So what I paid for this warranty (7yr/80,000/$50) was 900 bucks. But A lot of you have been saying that some other dealerships are charging (7yr,100,000,$0) for 875 bucks or even $850! That will be throught honda care. I am thinking of cancelling my warranty w/ Hendrick and go w/ the Honda care one, I think it's better value. But as soon as I called my dealer to cancel the warranty, they said 'It's ok to cancel, but I don't know if Honda Care is as good as Hendrick. We have customers having problems w/ Honda Care before. So...' ..

Have anyone dealt w/ Honda Care b4? How good are they?

·
Registered
86 Posts
The thing with Hendrick warranty is that if you do not use it for the life of the warranty, they refund the purchase price.
We were offered the same deal but I do not like the idea of the $50 deductible, got burned with a deductible warranty before, or having to decide between using the warranty and trying to get the refund at the end.
We will go with Honda Care before the 12 month 12,000 mile limit for the new price on our '02.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts