Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're walking (and driving!) on Cloud 9 since we picked up our RP EXL last night. I like this feeling!

How long did the "new car glow" feeling last for you?

Regards,

------------------
Maugham

"I plan to live forever. So far, so good"
'02 RP EX-L
'85 Prelude that we'll keep!
'01 Ninja folding aluminum scooter
'00 New Balance Model 658 Shoes w/ Green grass stains and '01 White Laces

·
Registered
564 Posts
Negative sixteen days, and counting.

------------------
-= Darell =-
2002 Ody EXL-Nav (TW) ordered, and now maybe coming on November 2!
I haven't had a date in months (well, years actually, but that's a different story)
2001 Civic EX

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
It's been 5 weeks, 1 day, 2 hours, 20 minutes give or take 30 seconds and I still sit in the garage and stare at it!

------------------
'02 EP Odyssey EX
'92 Accord LX
'86 CIVIC Si

·
Registered
483 Posts
If you like cars, it'll be forever. My heart was in pain when I traded in my '88 civic hatch. The times we spent together plus all the time, effort and stuff I've put into it.

Darelldd:
By the way, thanks for your help. I now have painted rocker panels & spoiler. Little details but looks great.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Ditto. I have had so many cars throughout my life it's too hard to even try to count. But one vehicle that I drove for 16 years was my 81' Ford E150 van. Loved that thing and hated to finally part with it. It was nothing special but I spent so much time in it that it literally became like a partner. BTW, it looked showroom new for the first 10 years. I did all maintenance during the time I owned it with the exception of one clutch replacement at around 80,000 miles. Gave it to a relative and it is still on the road and used daily. Take care of your ODY and it will be around for a long time.

------------------

See my Pics

Tom
2002 RP EXL-RES

·
Registered
59 Posts
We named our RRP EX Rosie. She is now part of the family. My boys (11 & 16) even call her by name. I don't think the feeling will ever go away.

Rosie because she's rosie red! Get it? LOL

-John

·
Registered
478 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Maugham:
We're walking (and driving!) on Cloud 9 since we picked up our RP EXL last night. I like this feeling!

How long did the "new car glow" feeling last for you?

Regards,

</font>
Don't really know-I'll let you know when it wears off (3 days and counting!)

[This message has been edited by ody (edited 10-21-2001).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts