Honda Odyssey Forum banner

How long will I wait?

4765 Views 17 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  richpor
I've been reading posts about how long the wait will be for an odyssey. I ordered my van a week before the earthquake and was given a delivery date of April 23. I can't find out any information as to when my van will arrive. The dealership told me that no vin has been issued. I called Honda Canada and they cannot give me any information which I find to be quite strange. I would expect that they would have some kind of idea as to if I'll be waiting one, two, three or more months but they maintain that they can't tell me anything. We have a long road trip planned for the end of August and I do need our vehicle by then. Can anyone please advise? Thank you.
1 - 1 of 18 Posts
Still waiting

I am still waiting for mine as well. I did finally get a VIN last week, 1 week after they originally told me it would be ready. Was supposed to arrive this week, but was just told that flooding on the tracks either in Alabama or somewhere on the way to Chicagoland was slowing the shipment and they think it should arrive early next week.

The wait is excruciating, but there are so many variables involved I can see why they don't want to give exact dates.
1 - 1 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.