Honda Odyssey Forum banner

2321 - 2332 of 2332 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you mind sharing the Dealer, sale person and more detail on the break down cost for $34,5K OTD? Thanks.

2018 ODYSSEY EX-L

$34,500 OTD ( includes ttl + fees). Also got dealer to throw in all weather mats + front window tinting voucher.

From what I'm reading on here I think I got a pretty decent deal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking to buy a 2018 or 2019 EXL from MD/VA/DC area in a very tight timeframe. Our 2011 Odyssey with only 62000 miles has engine problem unfortunately. We just got a lemon:(.

If anybody got a recent deal, please PM me with the dealer information. Greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2 Posts
2018 ODYSSEY EX-L

$34,500 OTD ( includes ttl + fees). Also got dealer to throw in all weather mats + front window tinting voucher.

From what I'm reading on here I think I got a pretty decent deal.
Do you mind sharing the dealer information? Location and sales person? Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Trim Level: EX-L
Price Paid (Before taxes): 32850
Price Paid (Out the door):
Exterior Color: Green Mist
Interior Color: Beige
Add-on's (if any): all-weather mats

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had bought a 2018 Honda Odyssey Touring in the color, Obsidian Blue Pearl in March 2018. I had got it for $40,000 (with taxes) because they tried to sell me their loaner car in the show room. So, we had negotiated the price and brought the price down.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could you please share the dealership & sales person's contact information?
Thanks

Trim Level: 2018 Odyssey Elite
Price Paid (Before taxes): $41,450
Price Paid (Out the door): $44,479 (542 + 2487 taxes)
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Mocha

Only dealer installed accessories were mud guards. I'm actually from the Cincinnati area but no one was willing to deal so I looked within a 3hr driving distance (this dealership actually delivered it to my home too). I was able to get a decent offer for a 2019 EX-L RES for $35,605 from Kings Honda in Cincinnati but at the time (still July) Honda financing was only offering the 1.9% on the 2018 or we would have bought it. Now all 2018 and 2019 are part of the deal.

BTW, after I drove the Elite I found it to drive much smoother and quieter than the EX-L (likely due to the 10s tranny and acoustic glass on all windows).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Date of purchase : 09/29/2018
Trim Level: 2018 Odyssey EX-L w Nav & RES
Price Paid (Before taxes) : $33, 945
Price Paid (Out the door) : $36, 854 (ttl approx 2,200 + 560+100)
Exterior Color: Lunar Silver
Interior Color : Mocha
Financing : 1.9% for 60 months

·
Registered
17 Posts
Date of purchase : 11/10/18
Trim Level: 2019 Elite
Price Paid (Before taxes) : $42968
Price Paid (Out the door) : $45288 ($1500 8/120K Hondacare, +doc/reg/tax)
Exterior Color: white
Interior Color : Mocha
Financing : 1.9% for 60 months

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just started shopping for an Odyssey and thank god I stumbled on this forum. I have two offers 2019 Odyssey at 34,100 and 2018 Odyssey at 33,291 (before taxes). After visiting 5 dealers in the NY/NJ/CT area they don't seem that motivated. Is the 2018 worth pulling the trigger. A quick search indicates that not much changed?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I will drive this thing until the wheels fall off, first Honda and first minivan by the way.... hope it all works out.
I have always felt the very same way and I actually do 90% or more of my own maintenance including wheels, tires and balancing (have my own machines!) sandblast cabinet etc just strip/re-painted a set of wheels due to corrosion... Anyways, I buy my vehicles roughly 5 years old then typically drive them about 10 years. The only thing stopping me from driving them 20 years or "until the wheels fall off" is mostly due to EMMISSIONS!!! Check engine lights and codes (CEL's & DTC's) are the only thing stopping me from that plan. Once a vehicle of mine is only worth say $2k and it will no longer pass inspection due to needing oxygen sensors, catalytic converter, and the intake pulled and professionally cleaned EVERY YEAR otherwise it fails inspection. It can run and drive like a dream but, I have to then say goodbye. Keep in mind that at a certain point, it becomes a "money pit" and the hard part is deciding when that point is. Best of luck!!!

2321 - 2332 of 2332 Posts