Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get an idea of how often to rotate the tires. I have read 7500 miles but recently heard every oil change?

What say you?

·
Registered
253 Posts
In my opinion I would rotate them every other oil change. I don't think it would hurt to rotate them every oil change but I personally don't want to take the time to do it every oil change. Just my opinion.

Remember if the tread is directional only rotate front to back(left stays on left side/right stays on right side).

·
Registered
632 Posts
I believe front to back then X pattern every 6 months provided its not directional tires.

·
Registered
755 Posts
i do every 10k miles, which i think is pretty good

·
Registered
34 Posts
Never. Just replace the fronts as needed and the rear tires will easily last 100K miles. Its close to a wash in the end and you save all that time.

·
Registered
318 Posts
In between 6k & 7k. I take it to costco free rotation and free balancing too.
For the life of your tires, as long as you're the orig buyer (of tires).

Trying to get an idea of how often to rotate the tires. I have read 7500 miles but recently heard every oil change?

What say you?

·
Registered
513 Posts
I go by the Maintenance Minder. :)

Nicolas

·
Administrator
14,553 Posts
I do mine with every oil change.

BTW. We have a WHEELS and TIRES forum for a reason. Do try and post to correct forums to prevent a LOCK on your thread in the future.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I go by the maintenance minder - and that means every oil change (approx 5500 miles)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts