Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately I have been boolin in my odyssey with the boys and I need tips on how to take it to the next level, my friend with a GMC Acadia is out sending me. Help me mod and send my odyssey
2006 Oddysey

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you really wanna get looks and have it be completely reversible, just unbolt the exhaust, I believe its from resonator back, doesn't give any engine lights or anything. May be illegal depending on your area, Im from Texas and my friend did that to his 2005, its loud as sh*t. Ill be following him in my 2010 EX-L and i can feel the vibrations from the exhaust noise.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I’m not familiar with your use of the words send and sending. Are you talking about crating up your Odyssey to ship it overseas? Like a Fed Ex shipment?

·
Registered
11 Posts
What are you talking about ???. Guess my age is showing. :)
I’m not familiar with your use of the words send and sending. Are you talking about crating up your Odyssey to ship it overseas? Like a Fed Ex shipment?
When he says “sending” he means accelerate at a rapid pace. For example, “I’m late for work, I’m gonna send it at this light.”

·
Registered
920 Posts
Lowered with rear wheels at extreme camber? Oh- and a fart-can exhaust. (n)

·
Registered
337 Posts
OP, you're rollin' in GG (grocery getter). IMO, no amount mods will be worth the hassle to send any Ody. But if you have the ways and means look to the Motherland of Honda as the Japanese mod the daylights out of these barn doors (lowered, baggged, ground effects kits, fart cans, turbos, gull wing doors, etc.). Again it's all about your ways and means. For me, I'm just content with the dumb thing running as designed and intended. Good luck and I'd be interested to hear what you end up doing with yours.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tumor, you have the wrong car for 'sending', and if you want help, you'll have to go back to standard english.
I’m unsure as to what you may possibly mean my friend, the Honda Odyssey is a send machine. I just need some tips so I can send it even more than I have been.

·
Registered
920 Posts
And most of us dear Tumor are unsure as to what you may possibly mean by 'send machine'. Although I hang with some of my Odyssey friends, we don't talk about no 'boolin'! Please translate your slang into some plain english that the rest of us can understand what you mean. You make it harder than picking up a 7/10 split when I go bowling! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
I’m unsure as to what you may possibly mean my friend, the Honda Odyssey is a send machine. I just need some tips so I can send it even more than I have been.
Search up Neutral Drop on youtube. They will teach you how to full send.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts